amazon

Monday, November 26, 2012

Let's get shunning

There was some tragic news today. New York Jets Super Fan Firemen Ed has decided to give up  on his beloved Jets because of the bad energy that has been forming around the team and the stadium. I've got to say this is a horrible tragedy well worthy of the national sports news attention it has garnered. Wait, I think I misstated that.   I meant to say who the F--- cares about firemen Ed or any other superfan, much less what their opinions may be about anything.

Important opinion maker?

I say we should shun anybody who attempts to become and or embraces the idea of being a superfan of any sports organization. I enjoy sports but somehow I manage to keep my ego in check adequately where I do not feel the need to use my extreme fandom as a vehicle for garnering a modicum of fame. 
I don't know how I do it but I manage.

I suppose being a center of attention is nice but try to get there by doing something worth a damn.

Of course Firemen Ed is not alone but I can't go after every superfan. At least not today...

Are you listening Big Dawg?

No comments:

Post a Comment